I want to make a travel plan in mid December for one week. I want to travel in between Asia. I love eco-tourism, Full fun in Night life, Disco, Pub.
Last Year i traveled in both Phuket and Langkawi. But i love Phuket cause of there open minded activities and Long lasting Enjoyable Night life.
Plz, suggest where should i travel to get the Travel and Fun equally.
Hello bjems07, today is 2nd December means it's time to relax doing what we like and resting our mind and body.Looking forward me too visit Asia.Eager to share best traveling experience now.Thanks.
KL is an amazing city, very friendly, safe and fairly cheap
- KLCC, otherwise known as the Petronas Towers. KLCC is the shopping centre on the first few floors of the building. Loads of super posh shops, there’s a big park at the back of KLCC and it's nice to sit outside with an iced coffee and watch the world go by.
- If you turn up at about 8am, they have tours up the towers, but you have to get there that early to get tickets.
- There’s also a supermarket on the bottom floor and you can stock up with European food or whatever!
- The KL Tower has a rotating restaurant with fab views. The food isn't the best, but it's worth a look.
- Bukit Bintang – literally translated, this means Star Hill. One of the main smart shopping areas of KL. You’ll find your Starbucks and Planet Hollywood round here. There are loads of malls round here. Sungei Wan is one of the shopping centres and it’s pretty good for cheap electronics. Lot 10 is good for clothes.
- Chinatown – Jalan Petaling – great for dvd’s, rip off stuff and all sorts of bits and pieces. Wear a money belt and leave all valuables at the hotel.
- The National Mosque – stunning and definitely worth a look. It's important to dress appropriately, though.
- If you want a colonial treat, go to the Carcosa Seri Negara for high tea. It’s the poshest hotel in KL, and it’s by the lake, bird and flower gardens. It’s an old colonial mansion, and there aren’t many left in that neck of the woods. Even if you don't want to go to the hotel, the gardens are beautiful and worth a look.
-Batu Caves - a Hindu holy site and tourist attraction a little out of town.
- Central Market – a bit touristy but worth a look. A traditional old market building that has been turned into a tourist market – some coolish stuff, though.
-The old train station and Merdeka (Independence) Square. May sound a bit odd, but the architecture is amazing.
- Bangsar – it’s a suburb about 20 mins by cab from the Golden Triangle area, but I’d recommend it above anywhere else for an evening out. There are loads of fantastic restaurants such as the Telawi Street Bistro or Alexis (which does fantastic cheesecake), and cheaper options too.
- If you happen to be there on a Sunday, you’re in luck because that’s the night market and you can get all sorts of things there – dvd’s, local food and fruit, clothes… everything!
- Night markets off Bukit Bintang for local food - it's fantastically yummy and a bit of an adventure. Try the satay and see how it's really meant to taste.
-For fairly cheap drinks, Finnegans do a pretty good happy hour
-Heritage Row just near the Sheraton is great - lots of bars and restaurants.
-Beach Club is a tourist and local favourite. Bit of a meat market, but it can be fun.
"Last Year i traveled in both Phuket and Langkawi. But i love Phuket cause of there open minded activities and Long lasting Enjoyable Night life."
If you like the nightlife in Phuket, the most expensive place to visit in Thailand, then you might like Pattaya. Pattaya is a larger and cheaper version of Patong, Phuket. Easy to get to by cheap bus from Bangkok, 2 hour ride for around 115 baht from Ekamai bus terminal.
If you want to visit with nature maybe a trip to the Chiang Mai area will do. But why only one week? Once you pay for the plane tickets a few more days are not that expensive.
Thanks u so much for ur beautiful, organized suggestion. But i also traveled Kuala Lumpur.
Now i want some thing new except Thailand , Malaysia and Indonesia. plz suggest me again.
Great! me too thanks to Roger,it also going to help me a lot.Have a nice weekend.
Philippines is a nice place to visit in the month of December. It is the land of natural wonders. It provides a lot to attractions to travelers including beautiful architecture, stunning beaches and landscapes, museums and much more. Chocolate Hills of Bohol are really amazing and must visit spot in Philippines offering lot of entertainment along with spectacular views to travelers.
Any idea for wonderful trip to Jordan with lovely weather.
if you're laid back and just want to enjoy your choice of beaches the philippines would be a pretty good choice. there are a lot of eco-tourism spots, you can swim with the whale sharks in donsol then watch the fire flies and catch shrimp at night. or you can go visit the caramoan islands in camarines sur (usually those islands are booked for the surviver series, the last one that taped there a few months ago was france i think), boracay for the powder white beaches, amanpulo if you want to see the getaway of the stars (mariah, brad pitt, etc). lots of water sports and scuba diving sites that are one of the best in the world tubatahha and apo island
nightlife - most of the people go party in makati or resorts world