Greetings everyone, multiple issues I could use some advice on. Would greatly appreciate your help!
1. I have dual citizenship with the USA and Austria (but the US is my first citizenship). I want to fly from the EU to Cuba (probably from Amsterdam) and then to the USA (probably via Mexico city). What is the cheapest/best way to fly from Cuba to California (is Mexico city a good airport to fly to before going to the USA?)
2. I entered the EU with my US passport, therefore I believe I have to leave the EU with my US passport (IS THIS CORRECT???). Since I am leaving the EU with my US passport, I have to enter the next country with my US passport, which would be Cuba (IS THIS CORRECT???).
3. Does the EU give exit stamps in my US passport?
4. I have heard that I can enter CUBA with my US passport without them stamping it. IS THIS CORRECT???. If they don't stamp it and I then fly to Mexico, spend a week in Mexico, and then fly to the USA. Will the US Airport Passport Control people see on my US passport that I came from the EU to Mexico? Will they notice an EU exit stamp and then notice two weeks blank before I entered Mexico (while I was in Cuba)? Will this be a problem?
5. Does anyone know if it's possible to store a bag at the Havana airport? Is this safe? Expensive? What about the Mexico city airport? (I have a large bag I don't want to travel with)
What would you do in my situation?
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU