Hay peep's happy new year. Good news i got my Working holiday visa for Oz i was looking to around September. The main reason i wanted to go is not only to see the country but also do some trade work out and if i like it then apply for a trade skilled visa. What i wanted to know are
- would i need any permit to do this (cscs equivalent)
- if i bring a small bag of tools and my trade certificates would it become a problem at the airport
- could i extend my working holiday visa by doing this work
- if i do fine work could i get sponsor while i'm on the working holiday visa
- do anybody know any good agencies for building work out there.
please if there anybody out there that can help me with any these question would be much apprecited ?
[ Edit: Edited on 08-Jan-2011, at 19:10 by drewbear ]