Skip Navigation

ask the visa

Travel Forums Europe ask the visa

1. Posted by yuzhang (Budding Member 2 posts) 5y

I am a Chinese and now I am in China.

I have already admitted to the EM Master program for one year.

My program is

integration periond in the biopark-archamps in France from August 29th --Sep 4th 2011.

Fall term 2011-2012 university of barcelona Spain Sep 2011 to Jan 2012

Spring term 2012 university of Joseph Fourier,France Jan-Sept 2012

So I am confused what country should I apply for the visa and which type of visa???


2. Posted by yuzhang (Budding Member 2 posts) 5y

And If I obtain a study visa to Spain up to 180 days, can I apply for the study visa to France while being study in Spain as I know I can not get the student permit with this type of visa???

3. Posted by kichikacha (Respected Member 328 posts) 5y


I think it is better to ask the french or spanish embassies or consulates directly.

Good luck and enjoy your stay in europe!