I will be traveling to NZ in the month of July for about 10 weeks for work and my company will do all visa processing for me. However, I would like to take my son(5yrs) and my mom along with me on my own expense for the same duration. Since my company will not do the processing for my son and mom, I will have to manage that myself. I have these questions -
1) What is the type of visa required for my son and mom? Is it visitor visa?
2) How long will it take to get a visitors visa?
3) I believe I can apply online for them. Am I right?
4) What all documents will I need to produce for them? (I should be able to find that in their website.. but if you know first hand, pls be kind to share it here)
5) Anything else I need to know
The plan is to travel together as my mom may not be able to travel independently with my son on her own.. just that my visit and the expenses will be managed and borne by my company and I manage and pay for my son and mom. Thanks