I am planning to visit Switzerland on 22nd -29th December, i would love it, if someone could answer my questions. Two couples. Then move to Malaga from 29th to 5th
1. Is the last week of December a good time to visit ?
2. I would love to do paragliding and adventure stuff, will it be available ?
3. I plan to make one area as a base and visit many places around it, which area should i opt for as a base ? to cover the maximum and popular and beautiful places ? (i haven't done my hotel bookings)
4. We are 4 people, we plan to stay in Switzerland for 7 days and then visit Malaga (Spain). The urail passes are costing us Rs.1,10,000 ($2000) and when i found out about car rentals, its costing me Rs. 60,000 ($1200) for 14days and approximate i calculated Rs.20,000 ($400) for fuel. Now would i be a good idea to take the car or its wiser o use the urails ? I love to drive, but i hope it doesn't get a pain ? Please advice. Also am i calculating fuel amount less ? will it be sufficiently ?
5. Also if anyone has any contact who can rent me an apartment in a reasonable rate and a good place ? Any advice on how on how to find one ?
6. Also Places and things worth doing in Malaga. Near by cities i can visit ?
Thank you for reading