i'm going to be in singapore dec. 24th and then heading to some place in southeast asia, maybe laos, cambodia, malaysia, thailand or vietnam... totally up to you! ;-)
since it's only for two weeks i would like to see some things, relax a bit, party sometimes - a good mixture of everything. i'm also up for scuba diving or mostly anything else.
anyone up for this?
should go to jakarta we'll meet up. haha
Well my friend i would be glad to come with u, but I can’t . i‘m sending u a list of some places u’ll enjoy there for sure……
Angkor Archaeological Park — magnificent remains of several capitals of the Khmer Empire
• Bali — unique Hindu culture, beaches and mountains on the Island of the Gods
• Boracay — long white sand beaches and bustling nightlife
• Borobudur — one of the largest Buddhist temples in the world
• Gunung Mulu National Park — fantastic limestones caves and karst formations
• Ha Long Bay — literally translated as "Bay of Descending Dragons", famous for its scenic rock formations
• Komodo National Park — the komodo is the biggest reptile in the world, and it can only be found in this national park
• Krabi Province — beach and watersports mecca, includes Ao Nang, Rai Leh, Ko Phi Phi and Ko Lanta
• Preah Vihear — cliff-top temple pre-dating Angkor Wat
I'm going to be in Koh Chang, Thailand from december 28- January 12 if you want to meet up at some point. I plan on just chilling in the islands and doing some jungle treks, elephant tours, and scuba diving so if you're interested get at me. I'm going alone so it'd be nice to meet up with someone at some point to hang out.