Skip Navigation

Visiting Canada from USA as a British citizen

Travel Forums North America Visiting Canada from USA as a British citizen

1. Posted by Redhead_85 (First Time Poster 1 posts) 5y

Me and my partner have been on our travels in USA for nearly five weeks we have another 6 weeks until we fly home to UK. We have arrived at niagara falls and would like to cross to Canada to see the falls from that side.
As british citizens we don't need visa for Canada but will we be allowed to return to USA? We have valid esta that we arrived in the USA with.
Thank you :)

2. Posted by mojorob (Moderator 1047 posts) 5y

Yes you will, though you might need to complete an I-94W (arrival/departure form) on your return to the US.

3. Posted by Daawgon (Travel Guru 1997 posts) 5y

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, Niagara in December!