To Cupcake: yes, she loves those flowers! Next month will be her bday.. i am to get her sunflowers...what do you think?
Sunflowers would be beautiful! Is she a Leo? All that 'sun' related things- supposedly Leo's love! (at least I do anyway)
[ Edit: fixed quote ]
Thanks, what a lovely Cupcake! 1 white Chocolate for you. I am looking for recipe to serve a chocolate + butter cake for her...
Anyway, besides as what ISA said my talent in cleaning is 'highly appreciated', actually:
1. I can write with both hands, even drawing and colouring (i trained myself that since writing my first love letter in standard 6)
2. I am the one to revise those past memories in my circle of family members and 'old' and closest friends: most of them were so amazed on how could i remember so detail on some events that were thought to be forgotten...i even remembered what are the dreams i had years ago and
3. I could make my dreams in series! Say if I had this dream in last year where i couldn't foresee the ending, i may able to 'continue' this 'ending' for this year! (My ex-primary teacher thought i was an ediot when i shared this with my classmates)
4. I may pick up a new foreign language very fast IF AND ONLY IF i love that language
5. I am very good in organizing skill, which i can even categorise my circles of networking in friends A; friends B; friends C; friend Ds and friend ? (yet to discover) in the shortest and may 'update' the list later on...
Quite sensitive to colours since I was a child, will 'smash' those bottles of poster colours into pieces IF the drawing i produced wasn't in my demand and I'll draw again and again ...so imagine how stressful my parents they used-to-be; I would only come out of my room once the 'last' picture was meeting my demand or else i won't get out of my room even for dinner! Another thing is I was 'phobia' to pink colour until it could change my mood completely the moment i saw this colour. Fortunately, this 'phobia' was no longer with me when I met my ex-gf 3 years ago! My mum felt much relieved after knowing this!
Hahaha...that's me - the 'true' talent!
I have no talents. Oh, unless oyu count being clumsy and slightly forgetfull when I dont want to remember. Oh and I can ride horses.
I can ride horses.
That's nice! I am a 'horse' but never have a chance to ride on horses...I would think riding on my 'same species'...
on a tour thru the mideast, we had a talent show one night, I said "no, my talent is too stupid and boring" next thing I know, the leader of the group is showing how far she can stick her tongue out! That was my only talent!
so I ate my words, and we had a competition to see who's tongue was longest...