Hi, hope everyone is well.
We are going to hire a campervan on the 19th March for our road trip down to Sydney.
We can't decide if pre booking prior to arrival or looking for a deal when we arrive to Cairns would work better cost wise (we arrive on the 17th, leaving a couple of days to find something)? We are also nervous about booking from a couple of pictures.
Any advice would be appreciated and any tips about the route down would be helpful.