Skip Navigation

Visa/ Schengen

Travel Forums Europe Visa/ Schengen

1. Posted by AllieKali (First Time Poster 1 posts) 5y Star this if you like it!

Im an 18 year old traveling within the Schengen zone for 3 months, after this am I allowed to further stay in London the 6 months without a visa?
Or just 3 months, then travel back into the Schengen zone? I hold an Australian passport. Thankyou!

2. Posted by mojorob (Moderator 1047 posts) 5y Star this if you like it!

Yes, as a visitor to the UK you would be able to stay for up to 6 months. You may be asked how long you intend on staying, and would need to be able to show proof of funds and any accommodation pre-arranged to maintain yourself for that long.