A friend and I have decided to spend 7 weeks in Scotland, Ireland and Eastern Europe this fall. We arrive in early September and head back to Montreal at the end of October. We're starting our trip in Glasgow, mainly because the flights were cheapest (and Scotish people are awesome!) and fly back from Berlin. We have an idea of what we want to do and see, but would love suggestions as to what we should add or remove from our itinerary.
We're 22 and 23, will be using a Eurail Global Pass and will be staying in hostels or with friends in Germany.
Any suggestions are much appreciated!
- [06 Sep - 09 Sep] Glagow, Scotland
- [09 Sep - 11 Sep] Belfast, Northern Ireland (+ Giants Causeway)
- [11 Sep - 15 Sep] West Coast Ireland (Galway/Kilarney/Dingle Peninsula?)
- [15 Sep - 17 Sep] Kilkenny, Ireland
- [17 Sep - 19 Sep] Dublin, Ireland
- [19 Sep - 21 Sep] Venice, Italy
After the 21st of September, our itinerary is pretty vague. Places of interest include:
- CROATIA!!! (Suggestions, please!!!)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia (+ Skocjan Caves)
- [20 Oct - 24 Oct] Berlin, Germany
Looking forward to hearing from you!