For me it is Havana so far. It may not be the perfect place to visit. But it was my first great adventure and I had unforgettable experiences. If I couldn't dare to travel to Cuba, I might not be able to travel at all. I wish I can visit again one day.
[ Edit: Edited on 19-Jun-2012, at 06:39 by cortoturco ]
I would certainly say Macedonia because people are very similar to ours but if I need to choose another culture, I'd say Spain because they are as firendly as we are and it is easy to communicate with them.
Yes, Florida is really good country. Visit it
In the winter Oberammergau, Germany. In the spring, Keukenhof, Neatherlands. In the summer, Arcadia National Park, Maine. In the winter, the mountains of Colorado.
Too many to count. I already have 3 cities I call home.
But on my list:
New York, USA
New Orleans, USA
San Francisco, USA
Buenos Aires, Argentina
And quite a few more.
1) any smaller town in the Alpine region of Germany or Austria.
2) Krakow - while visiting I had a feeling like I was at home in Zagreb; I liked everything there - from people to culture.
3) Mola, Sweden - this small town on the shores of Lake Siljan struck me as a beautiful, quiet, friendly place. I've been there for only a few days, but would like to go again, and I think it might be a good place to live in.
Southern Croatia, one of the many small villages outside Dubrovnik, great scenery, great weather, friendly locals and bearable sea.
Or maybe Melbourne, great city, great vibe and close by surf.
Only been to 25 odd countries so far so this could change.
New-Zealand especially South Island. People are super nice, a lot of countryside, many beautiful landscape and animals. A true paradise.
England, Spain Italy is the my beast destination for travels. In these country number football is famous game. That is my favourite game.
[ Edit: Sorry, no promos please. ]
If I will go some where then I will definitely go to Jammu kashmir it is place of Heaven because of several reasons------
1.It is located at lap of Himalaya which is always good environment but cool.
2. Natural beautiful scenery which are mesmerizing .
3. Best in food and Beverages .
4. spirituality there due to presence of Vaishnvi Devi which is goddess of India. million of people go there and worship there for completing the
5. Flower valleys there which are plunge the core of heart.
6. It is included as Heaven on Earth and various meditation and spa center which recharge your body .
Jammu Kashmir is one of the most important tourist place.and it is first choice of the tourist.