My best places in India so far are:
1. North East India
2. Gangtok (Sikkim)
3. Jim Corbett national park
4. Gir national forest
6. Western Ghats (Malshej Ghat, Bhimashankar, Bhandardara, Lonavala, Khandala, the list is endless)
Places on my bucket list:
1. Kerala Backwaters & Periyar National Park
3. Himalayan Base Camp Trekking Trip
4. Andaman & Nicobar Islands
5. valley of flowers
[ Edit: Edited on 26-Sep-2013, at 04:25 by nabamita ]
Well, In India there are so many places you can visit but when it comes to any specific choice I would like to say I will prefer to visit Delhi. I am yet to visit Delhi and eager to see places like Chandni chouk, Parliament and there are many places I would like to visit in Delhi.
[ Edit: Sorry, no promos please. ]
best place in India is Goa......... den kerala cochin pondicherry rajasthan.... am travelling goa dis dec end............
India is very beautiful country why not go to manila this is very beautiful place in India
Rajasthan......or Sikkim in the north east.
yes sikkims goood