Some travel stats like filtering, number of days spent, and modes of transport, do not seem to respond to the mouse click. I tried them with my wife's account, and they all work fine. So it seems to me that this is due to the number of trips I entered (over 200). The counter (of numer of trips) is working fine after you had increased the limit for me earlier this year. Maybe other problems are also replated to this. It is not too important, but would be nice if you could look into this when you have time.
I had a look over your stats. The days are definitely rather messed up there! The problem is one stray date on this trip (stop 2). It's set to the year 988 . As a result, all the calculations become rather messed up. If you fix that date, everything should look ok again.
The issue with the filter button was something different and I've fixed that bug now as well.
Thank you very much. I thought it was that kind of problem, so I started looking at my trips one by one. Then I found this filter option, which would make it easier to locate the problem, but it did not work for me.
Now everything works fine. Thanks again.