My fiance and I are looking for a place on a beach in the Caribbean or Mexico (perhaps some other locations that are still pretty close) for our honeymoon. I'd love to find a place with cottages/casitas/bungalows that are very secluded. Or at least some very private outdoor space.
I'm not looking for somewhere with a nude beach, but somewhere we can take advantage of the privacy . We'd like to be naked outside but in our own privacy. Places with an outdoor shower or individual plunge pool are good to start, but esp with the pools on balconies we can't tell just how visible they are. We don't want our accommodations to be on the beach, but we'd like a resort that is.
Some helpful information:
- We're going in July for 6 or 7 days
- I have free flights to any somewhat common airport, so the only flights we'd need to include in our budget would be small, out of the way airports.
- We were hoping to spend $4000 but now are thinking it might take a little more to get what we'd like. I think we could go as high as 6000.
- we'd love a place that has a bathtub
- the fiance would love an all inclusive
- we don't care about tvs, internet access, gyms, tennis courts, etc.