Don't know what exact information you need.
Is it about hotels, places to see, things to do or what.
Hotels you can search according to your budget. If you need help in deciding from a short list of hotels then do let me know.
As far as places to see: one of the post has mentioned them above. Besides those, you can see the following:
- Anokhi Museum (nominal entrance fee, you can google it and get more details).
- Jawahar Kala Kender (Government center for Art and Culture and usually there are exhibition of arts and craft from across the country. You can also find painting and art exhibitions going on).
- You can also do volunteer work in Jaipur. Spend time in slum area with children or on a women project.
- You can go to Chokhi Dhani (a replicaof a village, you can do camel ride there). You can get details from google again.
- You can visit many cafe's which serve local cuisine.
Please let me know what you are looking for and accordingly I can suggest.