Planning on travelling to Puerto Rico in January 2014. Just wanting some tips and advice as I do not know anyone who has travelled here. Here are a few questions...
- Would you recommend staying mainly in San Juan or travelling to other sides of the place (we are staying for roughly 10 days)
- How much money for food/transport/spending would you recommend taking for 10 days?
- What/where are some cheap and nice backpackers/hostels/home stays?
- What are some good and cheap tours?
- What tours would you recommend taking?
- What is the cheapest and best way to get around?
- What activities would you recommend doing?
- Are there any particular tips on safety etc?
- What are some good clubs etc?
We were estimating $2000 for accommodation, food, drinks, transport for about 10 days? Would this be sufficient?
This thread has been moved to the Central/South America & The Caribbean forum. Go to the new Travelling tips - Puerto Rico thread.