It's me, Soapsuds. A.K.A Sofia (prefer Sof).
I've left a few posts already but thought I should formally introduce myself. I kind of feel like I've stumbled into some conversations(threads) and left people wondering where the hell I came from.
A few things about me:
1. I tend to ramble sometimes. Just read between the lines and you should get my point.
2. Travel has been on my mind since I first went to Nepal when I was 16 but I've never seriously acted on my day-dreaming until now. (By 'seriously' I mean dropping everything and just taking off ... indefinately.)
3. Leaving in May for a RTW with my boyfriend, Scott. Arriving in Kuala Lumpur then working our way through SE Asia, China, Japan, back in SE Asia, India, Egypt, Europe...
4. Have travelled a bit with my folks - but can you really call that travelling?
5. I'm a web developer by trade. Scott and I had our own business and it is one thing we are leaving behind. Oh well!
6. I'm bound to get homesick... but this RTW is something I HAVE to do! I hope to meet up with some TP members on my travels to ease my homesickness...