Skip Navigation

1. Posted by Harlee101 (First Time Poster, 1 posts) 19 Mar '13 20:45

I have a criminal record, but I am also in school taking civil engineering here in Canada and want to take my masters at Griffith university Queensland Australia. This would not be for about 3 more years, but when I try to get information about this at the law courts I get a lot of I don't knows and is becoming very frustrating.

I want to be able to get a student visa, but not sure If I would be able to. I am going to be honest and check the green box so there isn't really no point in posting saying I shouldn't but does any one have advice?

[ Edit: Edited on 19-Mar-2013, at 20:46 by Harlee101 ]

2. Posted by CheersT (Travel Guru, 1574 posts) 20 Mar '13 15:04

Has enough time passed that you can get a pardon?


Posts 3 & 4 were removed by moderators