so for my suggestion
day 1 (april 19): head to pattaya from airport, enjoy songkarn festival, choose your night life style and enjoy it.
day 2 (20): do one day trip in pattaya choose your own activities and head back to sleep at bangkok, enjoy your first night life in bangkok
day 3 (21): choose Ayuthaya or Ancient city day trip, take late evening bus to south islands
day 4-6 (22-24): take one day trip to wonderful islands, enjoy night life, on april 24 afternoon go to your accommodation for you fullmoon
day 7 (25): rest all day to keep energy for full moon party
day 8 (26): rest (in case you drink and dance a lot), take flight or bus back to bangkok at evening
day 9 (27): one day trip in bangkok, enjoy night life
day 10 (28): shopping in bangkok for your souvenirs or take another one day trip to nearby province
last day (29): rest, check everything, and go back home
Hope this is some help, you can send message to my fb: flaye de monkul
thanku very much falye...
its so nice of you for giving ur valuable time....
i really appreciate it....thanx a lot
if u ever come to india .. m dere for u...
you're welcome. you can send me message for more detail or about your decision on fb.
i can give you some more advice in detail. in fact i plan to go to krabi on may 3-6 but it was canceled cuz my sister has her urgent business trip on that period. i hope you will have fun time in thailand.
i hv done sm research on pattaya nd bangkok..
but hv sm doubt abt.. phuket nd southern islands
in ur time frame.. wt islands shud i choose to visit, whethr to go to phuket?? i want to njoy nightlife too
like u said on day3 evening bus for southern island (xactly where shud i go?? phuket or sm island).. actully i want to knw lil precise for day 3-7 to book hotel
ok i will try to plan for you on day (3-7)
- take a bus from Bangkok to Phang-nga on day 3 evening
Day 4 (you should book hotel at Patong beach)
- take one day trip to Koh Tachai (see google) this is one of the most beautiful island
- ask tour to send you to Patong beach in Phuket (it should be free)
- spend your night life at Patong beach (Sunset at Patong beach is very beautiful)
- rest at your hotel
Day 5 (you should book hotel at Phuket town)
- another one day trip 2 choices (Phi Phi or Koh Hong) (see google)
- ask tour to send you to Phuket town (it should be free)
- walking and chilling at Phuket night market
Day 6 (you should book hotel at Koh Samui)
- rent motorcycle to ride around Phuket island OR by half day city tour
- in afternoon, take the bus to Suratthani then take boat to Koh Samui
(you can also buy tour service for bus+boat to Koh Samui, it is easier)
- enjoy your night life at Koh Samui beach (choose one near your hotel)
- rent motorcycle OR buy a half day tour OR rest all day
(you should at least rest in afternoon for your full moon)
- buy a boat service to Koh Phangan and enjoy your full moon party
see google to make your own decision and also study about transportation
it will be very expensive if you know nothing and be cheated by some bad guys there
PS. each one day trip is very nice but it also takes your money. thus if you are on limited budget just skip one-two program and spend your time at your hotel or beach.
PS. after you make decision and book your room already, try to find a tour company and send your plan to them. you can bargain the price and you can also ask them about sending you to hotel or place you want to go. don't forget to ask their confirmation email to guarantee. anything that is not confirm, you will be charge as hell