Skip Navigation

UK travel insurance abroad

Travel Forums Asia UK travel insurance abroad

1. Posted by galeforce66 (Budding Member 28 posts) 1y

Hey guys,

I have been abroad from the UK for 2 years as I was in Australia. However I am going to be travelling asia for two months and wondering how to get travel insurance for it. Most companies say I need to be residing in the uk for at least 6months before I can purchase it



2. Posted by Cyberia (Travel Guru 1769 posts) 1y

Use an Australian insurance company.

3. Posted by KellieBarnes (Admin 805 posts) 1y

Or World Nomads? I think they allow policy application/updating from anywhere.