I am not sure why they have my post under review, however, I will repost the same information.
Seeking travel companion for cross-country. Must be drug/disease-free (prefer woman--ages 25-35), open-minded, and able to be on the road for an undetermined amount of time. Must be able to split expenses, (e.g., gas, motel, food, etc.). Leaving Louisville latter May, early June. If interested, please contact me -snip,use message center-! Look foward to meeting you!
[ Edit: sorry, no email addresses in the forum please. ]
Travel Forum Rules:
To help these forums be as useful and interesting to users of Travellerspoint, we have implemented some rules. These rules deal with several common problems that forums deal with; spam, duplicate posts and abusive language or discussions.
We want this forum to be a pleasant place for all our users, so here are the rules we ask you to abide by:
1. NO swearing, derogatory or inflammatory remarks are allowed. Any such comments will simply be deleted by admin or moderators.
2. NO email addresses are permitted. This is to prevent spam harvesters from lurking at Travellerspoint.
3. NO website postings for promotional purposes are permitted. If the postings are genuine responses to questions, we will permit them. Any website postings that look like they are only there to promote a website rather than help other members will be removed.
4. NO advertising is permitted. These posts will be simply deleted.
5. NO personal contact information is permitted. We value your privacy even if you don't. If you want people to get in touch, ask them to send you a message through our messaging system.
6. NO double posting. Post your question in the forum that suits best. Posts that ask the same question or start the same topic twice will be removed without notice.
If any of these rules are broken, the moderators will either edit your post or delete it entirely. They may or may not send you a message explaining the situation.
These rules may be updated from time to time.
We hope you understand the need to implement these rules and feel that these forums are a better place because of it. If you have a problem with any of these rules, let us know what your concerns are in the System Forum so we can take them into consideration.
We welcome you to visit the Travel Forums!
I have to be honest, this is the first time I read the rules