Skip Navigation

Six months alone in Europe?

Travel Forums Europe Six months alone in Europe?

  • 1
  • 2
Last Post
11. Posted by jogjaredbag (Budding Member 16 posts) 3y Star this if you like it!

Hey Mark,
any idea to travel around asia? May i suggest Indonesia to you?

1. There so many surf spot at here : Ujung Genteng, Ombak 7 Pangandaran, Sawarna, Benoa Bali, Pacitan, Aceh. Many UE surf at places i said, even i dont like surf but i like to dive so i'm little bit know about the places with good waves in Indonesia :D
But, i've heard about PORTUGAL and their waves, its awesome.

2. Indonesia language is very easy to learn, and many Indonesian also speak english so i think you'll so difficulty to adapt here.

4. Very cheap for meals and hotel, many option you can choose from lowest to highest :D

Regard, Sakti

12. Posted by PMelo (First Time Poster 1 posts) 3y Star this if you like it!

Hi Mark,

I can also suggest you portugal. famous for its huge waves, and besides surfing you can do bunch of staffs. I have been to Lisbon before and I tried out surfing on the beach close to the city, it was awesome. and also lisbon itself is cool. and cheap!
Lisbon has many things to visit as well. Do you have anything particular what you wanna visit? I might can give you some advices where to go and what to see in lisbon or in portugal

13. Posted by davegtt (Budding Member 2 posts) 3y Star this if you like it!

Sounds to me you would love life in Nicaragua or Costa Rica on the Pacific Coast - Cheap, quiet and lots of quality surf. Spanish is not essential.

p.s. 24 is still a baby, you have loads of time to figure out what you want from life. Most of us never do figure it out in the end

14. Posted by Steve79 (Respected Member 334 posts) 3y Star this if you like it!

I always find it strange (and slightly disrespectful) when people come on here and post a question and lots of people give detailed and very helpful replies, but the original poster never comes back to say thank you or give an update!

15. Posted by Sander (Moderator 5087 posts) 3y Star this if you like it!

That unfortunately is the reality of forums like these. Loads and loads of transient posters. I figure only about 5-10% of the people who post such threads take the time to post an explicit thank you; and we just have to trust that the other 90% do appreciate our replies. But yeah, those 10% really help to make it worth it. (Even rarer (and more appreciated!) - far less than 0.1% of the lurkers - are those who don't even start a thread, but find answers in old threads - and then take the time to send a thank you private message!)

16. Posted by TravelSmart54 (Inactive 42 posts) 3y Star this if you like it!

DOn't you think this a preety tough for you travelling alone have no fun in it!

  • 1
  • 2