Common jet lag symptoms like daytime sleepiness, insomnia, disorientation, difficulty concentrating, slowed reflexes, indigestion and irritability can be alleviated by applying specially designeg self-massage technique to your hands, ears and foot.
In addition to using Jet Lag Eliminator, to arrive feeling fresh and relaxed:
1. Massage both ears on arrival. Massage the entire ear thoroughly, inside and out, spending 2-3 minutes on each ear. (They may be quite sensitive!)
2. Once you reach your destination, you need to ground your electromagnetic system as soon as possible:
stand in direct sunlight for 10-20 minutes without glasses
walk barefoot on the ground
swim in the ocean or soak in an Epsom salt bath
3. Try to adjust meal and sleep times to the new time zone before departure.
4. Airplane air is dry - many experts suggest drinking quality water before, during and after your flight. We recommend you bring your own bottled water. It is important to drink at least 8-12 ounces of water every hour.
5. Your skin gets dry too - minimize dehydration of your skin by applying lotion to as much of your body as possible. Reapply as often as needed.
6. Avoid alcohol before and during your flight(s).
7. Cabin noise causes fatigue - use earphones to listen to your choice of music or use earplugs to reduce noise.
8. Increase circulation on longer flights by moving , walking around and/or performing isometric exercises