Setting up Google Authorship allows Google to link your blog posts on Travellerspoint to your Google Plus identity. The end result is that your photo ends up showing in Google search results next to your blog entry whenever that shows.
You will need a Google Plus account to set up the Authorship details. Once you have that, follow these steps
1. Add your G+ profile url to your Travellerspoint profile
2. Sign in to your Google Profile
3. Click the Edit Profile button
4. Click the Contributor To section towards the bottom of the page, then click Add custom link
5. Enter http://www.travellerspoint.com as the link and Travellerspoint as the Label
Also important: ensure your full name is entered on Travellerspoint and it matches the spelling of your full name on Google Plus.
Now just give it some time and you should start seeing your face in Google results.
as well as KellieBarnes (6%)
Help contribute to this article to share the ad revenue.
We don't currently have any Travel Helpers for About:Google Authorship
This is version 9. Last edited at 9:23 on Mar 19, 13 by Sam I Am. No articles link to this page.
Except where otherwise noted, content of this article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License