Getting there and away
- Taxi: Black and White Cabs and Yellowcab have taxis at both the domestic and international terminal.
- Bus: Coachtrans and Sunair provide bus services throughout the region from the airport, including direct buses to downtown Brisbane.
- Rail: The Airtrain provides frequent and fast services (22 minutes) between the airport and Brisbane.
- Car: many rental car companies have options and there are many short and longterm parking places.
The Airtrain (see above) and TBus offer frequent services between the terminals.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
There is a domestic terminal and an international terminal at Brisbane Airport. For more information about airlines also see the list of airlines and the options of flying with budget airlines.
- Air New Zealand - Auckland, Christchurch, Dunedin, Queenstown, Wellington
- Air Niugini - Port Moresby
- Air Pacific - Nadi
- Air Vanuatu - Espiritu Santo, Port Vila
- Aircalin - Nouméa
- Cathay Pacific Airways - Hong Kong
- China Airlines - Taipei–Taoyuan
- China Eastern Airlines - Shanghai–Pudong
- China Southern Airlines - Guangzhou
- Emirates - Auckland, Dubai, Singapore
- Etihad Airways - Abu Dhabi, Singapore
- EVA Air - Taipei–Taoyuan
- Japan Airlines operated by JALways - Tokyo–Narita
- Jetstar Airways - Christchurch
- Korean Air - Seoul–Incheon
- Malaysia Airlines - Kuala Lumpur
- Norfolk Air operated by Our Airline - Norfolk Island, Sydney
- Our Airline - Honiara, Nauru, Tarawa
- Philippine Airlines - Manila
- Qantas - Hong Kong, Los Angeles, Manila, Mumbai, Nouméa, Queenstown [seasonal], Singapore, Sydney
- Qantas operated by Jetconnect - Auckland
- Royal Brunei Airlines - Bandar Seri Begawan
- Singapore Airlines - Singapore
- Solomon Airlines operated by Strategic Airlines - Honiara
- Thai Airways International - Bangkok–Suvarnabhumi
- V Australia - Los Angeles, Phuket
- Virgin Blue operated by Pacific Blue - Auckland, Christchurch, Denpasar/Bali, Dunedin, Hamilton, Honiara, Nadi, Port Moresby, Port Vila, Queenstown, Wellington
- Virgin Blue operated by Polynesian Blue - Apia
- Brindabella Airlines - Coffs Harbour, Moree, Newcastle, Port Macquarie, Tamworth
- Jetstar Airways - Adelaide, Avalon, Cairns, Darwin, Denpasar/Bali, Hamilton Island, Launceston, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Proserpine, Sydney, Townsville
- Qantas - Adelaide, Alice Springs, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Karratha, Melbourne, Mount Isa, Perth, Sydney, Townsville
- Qantas operated by QantasLink - Barcaldine, Biloela/Thangool, Blackall, Blackwater, Bundaberg, Cairns, Canberra, Charleville, Emerald, Gladstone, Hervey Bay, Longreach, Lord Howe Island, Mackay, Moranbah, Newcastle, Rockhampton, Roma, Townsville
- Skytrans Airlines - Bedourie, Birdsville, Boulia, Charleville, Cunnamulla, Mount Isa, Quilpie, St George, Thargomindah, Toowoomba, Windorah
- Strategic Airlines - Denpasar/Bali, Port Hedland
- Tiger Airways - Australia Adelaide, Melbourne, Rockhampton
- Virgin Blue - Adelaide, Cairns, Canberra, Darwin, Hamilton Island, Hobart, Mackay, Melbourne, Newcastle, Perth, Proserpine, Rockhampton, Sydney, Townsville