Getting there and away
- Bus: Local TEC buses run between the airport and Charleroi train station. These buses leave the airport every 30 minutes on weekdays and every hour in the weekend and take approximately 18 minutes to get to Charleroi train station. Bus A takes you to the airport in about 10 minutes. Remember that you can get a 25% discount on the combined train/bus travel to the airport. The discount code you need to give is 814 for a single ticket, and 815 for a return ticket. These discounts are valid from every Belgian train station. If you arrive at the airport, and you need to go somewhere else in Belgium, you can buy a 'Billet Bulk', which also gives you a discount on the bus and trainticket to every Belgian train station. A coach runs from the airport to Brussels-South railway station every 45 minutes, 20 times a day, taking one hour. There are also buses to Lille in France and Bruges in West-Flanders. For a complete shedule, check the website of the Airport.
- Car: The airport is accessible by the highway from Brussels, Liège or Lille and it's about 20 minutes south of the capital.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
There is one terminal and for more information about the airlines also visit the list of airlines or details about flying with budget airlines.
- Air Arabia Maroc - Casablanca
- Jet4you - Al Hoceima, Casablanca, Nador, Oujda, Tangier
- Jetairfly - Algiers, Djerba, Enfidha, Heraklion, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Istanbul-Atatürk, Monastir, Murcia, Rhodes, Tangier, Tenerife-South
- Jetairfly operated by Freebird Airlines - Antalya
- On Air - Catania, Pescara, Salerno
- Ryanair - Agadir, Alicante, Ancona, Barcelona, Bari, Bergerac, Bologna, Bordeaux, Bratislava, Brindisi, Cagliari, Carcassonne, Dublin, Edinburgh, Faro, Fes, Figari, Fuerteventura, Girona, Glasgow-Prestwick, Götenborg-City, Ibiza, La Rochelle, Lanzarote, Lappeenranta, Kaunas, Kraków, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, Madrid, Málaga, Marrakech, Marseille, Milan-Orio al Serio, Montpellier, Nador, Nîmes, Oslo-Rygge, Palma de Mallorca, Pau, Perpignan, Pisa, Porto, Reus, Riga, Rome-Ciampino, Santander, Seville, Stockholm-Skavsta, Tangier, Tenerife-South, Trapani, Trieste, Turin, Valencia, Valladolid, Venice-Treviso, Verona, Wrocław, Zadar, Zaragoza
- Wizz Air - Bucharest-Băneasa, Budapest, Katowice, Prague, Sofia, Warsaw