Noi Bai International Airport (HAN) is located about 45 kilometres from the centre of Hanoi and is the biggest airport in northern Vietnam.
For more information about other airports throughout the world, also see the list of airports.
Getting there and away
- Airport Transfers include shuttle services, minivans and regular taxis, taking 30-45 minutes depending on traffic.
- There is a shuttle bus in front of the the Air Vietnam Offices just outside of the city centre starting at 5:00am and ending at 5:00pm.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
One terminal currently is available for all incoming and outgoing flights. For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Aeroflot - Moscow-Sheremetyevo
- Air France - Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Paris-Charles de Gaulle
- Air Mekong - Ho Chi Minh City, Phu Quoc
- AirAsia - Kuala Lumpur
- Asiana Airlines - Seoul-Incheon
- China Airlines - Taipei-Taoyuan
- China Southern Airlines - Beijing-Capital, Guangzhou
- Dragonair - Hong Kong
- EVA Air - Taipei-Taoyuan
- Hainan Airlines - Haikou
- Hong Kong Airlines - Hong Kong
- Japan Airlines - Tokyo-Narita
- Jetstar Pacific Airlines - Da Nang, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang
- Korean Air - Busan, Seoul-Incheon
- Lao Airlines - Luang Prabang, Vientiane
- LOT Polish Airlines - Warsaw
- Malaysia Airlines - Kuala Lumpur
- Qatar Airways - Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Doha
- Shanghai Airlines - Shanghai-Pudong
- Singapore Airlines - Singapore
- Thai AirAsia - Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
- Thai Airways International - Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
- Tiger Airways - Singapore
- Uni Air - Kaohsiung
- Vietnam Airlines International - Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Beijing-Capital, Busan, Guangzhou, Frankfurt, Fukuoka, Hong Kong, Kuala Lumpur, Kunming, Moscow-Domodedovo, Luang Prabang, Nagoya-Centrair, Osaka-Kansai, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Seoul-Incheon, Shanghai-Pudong, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taipei-Taoyuan, Tokyo-Narita, Vientiane, Yangon; Domestic - Buon Ma Thuot, Can Tho, Chu Lai, Da Lat, Da Nang, Dien Bien Phu, Dong Hoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Hue, Nha Trang, Quy Nhon, Pleiku, Tuy Hoa, Vinh
- Vladivostok Air - Vladivostok