Jeju International Airport (CJU) is the third busiest airport in South Korea and handles all flights to/from the island. There are dozens of connections with other South Korean airports, as well as flights to and from China, Japan and Taiwan.
For more information about other airports throughout the world, also see the list of airports.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Asiana Airlines - Cheongju, Daegu, Fukuoka, Gwangju, Muan, Pohang, Sacheon, Seoul-Gimpo, Seoul-Incheon
- Air Busan - Busan
- China Eastern Airlines - Beijing-Capital, Hangzhou, Shanghai-Pudong
- China Southern Airlines - Changchun, Dalian, Guangzhou, Harbin, Shenyang
- Eastar Jet - Gunsan, Seoul-Gimpo, Cheongju
- Jeju Air - Busan, Cheongju, Hiroshima [seasonal], Seoul-Gimpo
- Jin Air - Seoul-Gimpo
- Korean Air - Beijing-Capital, Busan, Cheongju, Daegu, Gwangju, Gunsan, Jinju, Nagoya-Centrair, Osaka-Kansai, Seoul-Gimpo, Seoul-Incheon, Tokyo-Narita, Ulsan, Wonju, Yeosu
- TransAsia Airways - Taipei-Taoyuan
- UNI Air - Kaohsiung