Getting there and away
- Bus: Within Macau, there are services with Transmac (Route 26, 36, AP1, MT2 and N2) and T.C.M. (Route 21, 36, AP1, MT1 and N2). Crossboarder coaches go from Macau International Airport to Huadao, Guangzhou, Panyu, Dongguan, Gongbei Border Gate and Hengqin Border.
- Taxis and rental cars are available as well.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
There is just one terminal which handles all incoming and outgoing flights. For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- AirAsia - Kuala Lumpur, Kuching, Penang
- Air China - Wuhan
- Air Macau - Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi, Beijing-Capital, Chengdu, Hangzhou, Kaohsiung, Nanjing, Nanning, Osaka-Kansai, Shanghai-Pudong, Seoul-Incheon, Taipei-Taoyuan, Tokyo-Narita, Xiamen
- Cebu Pacific - Clark, Manila
- EVA Air operated by Uni Air - Kaohsiung, Taipei-Taoyuan
- Jetstar Asia Airways - Singapore
- Mandala Airlines - Jakarta-Soekarno Hatta
- Philippine Airlines - Manila
- Shanghai Airlines - Shanghai-Pudong
- Shenzhen Airlines - Wuxi
- Spirit of Manila Airlines - Clark
- Thai AirAsia - Bangkok-Suvarnabhumi
- Tiger Airways - Singapore
- TransAsia Airways - Kaohsiung, Taipei-Taoyuan
- Xiamen Airlines - Hangzhou, Xiamen