Memphis International Airport (MEM) is located about 3 miles (5 kilometres) south from the CBD of Memphis and has connections to most domestic locations and a limited number of international connections,although there is even a direct daily connection to/from Amsterdam.
For more information about other airports throughout the world, also see the list of airports.
Getting there and away
There are private shuttles companies that provide service to and from the airport.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
Memphis International Airport has three concourses which are all connected as part of the same building. For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- AirTran Airways - Atlanta
- Delta Connection operated by Chautauqua Airlines (also uses Concourse B) - Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Columbus (OH), Louisville, St. Louis
- Delta Connection operated by Comair (also uses Concourse B) - Baltimore, Birmingham (AL), Charlotte, Chicago-O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Jackson, Lexington, New York-JFK, Omaha, Philadelphia, St. Louis
- Delta Connection operated by Compass Airlines (also uses Concourse B) - Boston, Charlotte, Newark, Phoenix
- Delta Connection operated by Mesaba Airlines (also uses Concourse B) - Austin, Boston, Columbus (MS), Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Detroit, Fort Smith, Greenville (MS), Hattiesburg/Laurel, Lexington, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, Tampa, Toronto-Pearson, Tupelo
- Delta Connection operated by Atlantic Southeast Airlines (also uses Concourses B and C) - Alexandria, Baton Rouge, Birmingham (AL), Chattanooga, Fort Walton Beach, Gulfport/Biloxi, Huntsville, Jackson, Lafayette (LA), Lexington, Little Rock, Monroe, Montgomery, Nashville, Panama City, Raleigh/Durham, Shreveport, St. Louis, Tallahassee, Toronto-Pearson
- Delta Connection operated by Pinnacle Airlines (also uses Concourse B) - Amarillo, Atlanta, Austin, Baltimore, Baton Rouge, Birmingham (AL), Charlotte, Chattanooga, Cleveland, Columbia (MO), Columbus (MS), Columbus (OH), Dallas/Fort Worth, Dallas-Love, Des Moines, Evansville, Fayetteville/Springdale (AR), Fort Smith, Fort Walton Beach, Grand Rapids, Greensboro/High Point/Winston-Salem, Gulfport/Biloxi, Houston-Intercontinental, Huntsville, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Knoxville, Lafayette (LA), Lexington, Little Rock, Louisville, Lubbock, Madison, McAllen, Milwaukee, Mobile, Moline/Quad Cities, Nashville, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Panama City (FL), Pensacola, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Raleigh/Durham, St. Louis, Salt Lake City, San Antonio, Springfield (MO), Tallahassee, Tulsa, Wichita
- Delta Air Lines - Amsterdam, Atlanta, Boston, Cancún, Chicago-O'Hare, Cozumel, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Little Rock, Los Angeles, Miami, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Montego Bay, New Orleans, New York-LaGuardia, Orlando, Phoenix, Salt Lake City, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle/Tacoma, Tampa, Vancouver, Washington-Reagan, West Palm Beach
- Delta Connection operated by Freedom Airlines - Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Lexington
- Delta Connection operated by Shuttle America - Atlanta, Columbus (OH), Gulfport/Biloxi, Jackson, Tallahassee
- Delta Connection operated by SkyWest Airlines - Salt Lake City, Wichita
- Air Canada Jazz - Toronto-Pearson
- American Airlines - Dallas/Fort Worth
- American Eagle - Chicago-O'Hare, Miami
- Continental Express operated by ExpressJet Airlines - Houston-Intercontinental, Newark
- United Express operated by SkyWest Airlines - Chicago-O'Hare, Denver
- United Express operated by Mesa Airlines - Chicago-O'Hare
- US Airways - Charlotte
- US Airways Express operated by Mesa Airlines - Charlotte, Phoenix
- US Airways Express operated by Republic Airlines - Charlotte