Getting there and away
- Rail: The Okinawa Monorail carries passengers from the airport station to the centre of Naha, and to the terminal at Shuri Station, which is closest to Shuri Castle.
- Bus: Bus service is available to many parts of Okinawa Island.
- Car: taxis and rental cars are widely available, and there are many parking places available, both for short-term as well as long-term parking.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- All Nippon Airways - Fukuoka, Hiroshima, Ishigaki, Kagoshima, Kobe, Kumamoto, Miyako, Miyazaki, Nagoya-Centrair, Niigata, Osaka-Itami, Osaka-Kansai, Sendai, Takamatsu, Tokyo-Haneda, Tokyo-Narita
- Asiana Airlines - Seoul-Incheon
- China Airlines - Taipei-Taoyuan
- China Eastern Airlines - Shanghai-Pudong
- Hong Kong Airlines - Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Express Airways - Hong Kong
- Japan Airlines - Fukuoka, Hanamaki, Nagoya-Centrair, Osaka-Itami, Osaka-Kansai, Tokyo-Haneda
- Japan Airlines operated by Japan Transocean Air - Fukuoka, Ishigaki, Kitakyushu, Kobe, Komatsu, Kumejima, Matsuyama, Miyako, Okayama, Osaka-Kansai, Tokyo-Haneda, Tokyo-Narita
- Japan Transocean Air operated by Ryukyu Air Commuter - Aguni, Amamioshima, Kitadaito, Kumejima, Minamidaito, Miyako, Yonaguni, Yoron
- Mandarin Airlines - Taichung, Kaohsiung
- Skymark Airlines - Fukuoka, Kobe, Tokyo-Haneda
- Skynet Asia Airways - Kagoshima, Nagasaki