Getting there and away
- Train: The airport is located 4 kilometres from Rygge Station and is served by the Norwegian State Railways (NSB), who operate an hourly regional train service between Oslo and Halden, with an extra departure in the rush hour. Five of the daily services continue onwards south to Gothenburg, Sweden. Travel time to Oslo is 50 minutes, to Halden is 55 minutes, and to Gothenburg is about 3 hours. NSB has shuttles to that train station, taking less than 10 minutes.
- Bus: Unibuss operates buses to Oslo, taking about one hour. The service runs in correspondence with all of Norwegian's and Ryanair's flights, leaving about 2.5 hours before departure. Norway Bussekspress operates the service Flybussekspressen, which runs from Fredrikstad & Sarpsborg via Moss Airport, Moss and Follo to Oslo Airport, Gardermoen. Travel time to Fredrikstad is 30 minutes, Sarpsborg 20, and travel time to Gardermoen is 1 hour and 40 minutes.
- Car: it's about 45 minutes by car/rental car/taxi to Oslo, via the E6 motorway.
Airlines and Terminals
For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Norwegian Air Shuttle - Alicante, Antalya, Bergen, Málaga, Trondheim
Seasonal: Gran Canaria, Nice, Tenerife South
- Ryanair - Aarhus, Alicante, Barcelona, Beauvais, Beziers, Berlin-Schönefeld, Charleroi, Dublin, Eindhoven, Faro, Gdańsk, Girona, Ibiza, Kaunas, Kraków, La Rochelle, Liverpool, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted, Madrid, Málaga, Memmingen, Newcastle, Palermo, Palma de Mallorca, Riga, Rome-Ciampino, Tallinn, Tampere, Treviso, Thessaloniki, Valencia, Wroclaw, Zadar; Seasonal - Châlons-en-Champagne, Ibiza, Kos
- Corendon Airlines - Antalya
- Iberworld - Chania, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria
- Spanair - Palma de Mallorca, Tenerife-South
- Thomas Cook Airlines Scandinavia - Rhodes