Listed below are all the UNESCO World Heritage sites listed for their Natural worth.
For this project, you're invited to start writing articles (at least an introduction!) about the sites on the list.
This is the first project towards having articles on all UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Mount Taishan
- Mount Huangshan
- Huanglong Scenic and Historic Interest Area
- Jiuzhaigou Valley Scenic and Historic Interest Area
- Wulingyuan Scenic and Historic Interest Area
- Mount Emei Scenic Area, including Leshan Giant Buddha Scenic Area
- Mount Wuyi
- Three Parallel Rivers of Yunnan Protected Areas
- Sichuan Giant Panda Sanctuaries - Wolong, Mt Siguniang and Jiajin Mountains
- South China Karst
- Mount Sanqingshan National Park
- Komodo National Park
- Ujung Kulon National Park
- Lorentz National Park
- Tropical Rainforest Heritage of Sumatra
- Saryarka – Steppe and Lakes of Northern Kazakhstan
- Tubbataha Reef Marine Park
- Puerto-Princesa Subterranean River National Park
- Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes
- Noel Kempff Mercado National Park
- Iguaçu National Park
- Atlantic Forest South-East Reserves
- Discovery Coast Atlantic Forest Reserves
- Central Amazon Conservation Complex
- Pantanal Conservation Area
- Brazilian Atlantic Islands: Fernando de Noronha and Atol das Rocas Reserves
- Cerrado Protected Areas: Chapada dos Veadeiros and Emas National Parks
This is version 27. Last edited at 9:57 on Oct 20, 14 by Utrecht.
4 articles link
to this page.
Except where otherwise noted, content of this article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License