Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA) is located three miles (5 kilometres) south of Washington, D.C. in Arlington County, Virginia. US Airways is the carrier with the most flights across the country. Ronald Reagan Airport is the best airport with connections by public transport as it has its own Metro stop.
For more information about other airports throughout the world, also see the list of airports.
Getting there and away
- Rail: The Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport Metro station is located on an elevated outdoor platform (with a canopy) connected to the concourse level of Terminals B and C, and offers service to the Yellow and Blue lines.
- Bus: Metrobus provides service on weekend mornings before the Metrorail station opens. Door-to-door service is available from several providers.
- Car: Taxis from DCA to Virginia are metered. Taxis from DCA to the District of Columbia now run on a metered system as well. DCA is located on the George Washington Memorial Parkway, and connected to U.S. Route 1 by the Airport Viaduct (State Route 233). Interstate 395 is just north of DCA, and is accessible by the G.W. Parkway and U.S. Route 1. There are numerous car rental facilities and parking places at the airport as well.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
There are 3 terminals at the airport, labelled A, B and C. For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Air Canada - Toronto-Pearson
- Air Canada Jazz - Montréal-Trudeau, Ottawa
- AirTran Airways - Atlanta, Fort Myers, Milwaukee, Orlando
- Frontier Airlines - Denver
- Frontier Airlines operated by Republic Airlines - Kansas City, Milwaukee, Omaha
- JetBlue Airways - Boston, Fort Lauderdale, Orlando
- Spirit Airlines - Fort Lauderdale
- Aeroméxico - Cancún
- Alaska Airlines - Los Angeles, Seattle/Tacoma
- American Airlines - Chicago-O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Miami, St. Louis
- American Eagle - Boston, Chicago-O'Hare, Nashville, New York-JFK, Raleigh/Durham
- Continental Airlines - Houston-Intercontinental
- Continental Connection operated by Colgan Air - Newark
- Continental Express operated by Chautauqua Airlines - Cleveland
- Continental Express operated by ExpressJet Airlines - Cleveland, Newark
- Delta Air Lines - Atlanta, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Detroit, Memphis, Miami, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando, Salt Lake City, Tampa
- Delta Connection operated by Comair - Boston, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Des Moines, Hartford, Huntsville/Decatur, Indianapolis, Jackson, Lexington, Madison, New York-JFK
- Delta Connection operated by Compass Airlines - Boston, Columbus (OH), Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville (FL), St. Louis
- Delta Connection operated by Mesaba Airlines - Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Grand Rapids, New York-JFK
- Delta Connection operated by Pinnacle Airlines - Boston, Indianapolis
- Delta Connection operated by Shuttle America - Atlanta, New York-LaGuardia
- United Airlines - Chicago-O'Hare, Denver
- United Express operated by Shuttle America - Chicago-O'Hare
- US Airways - Bermuda, Boston, Buffalo, Charlotte, Fort Lauderdale, Fort Myers, Hartford, Jacksonville (FL), Las Vegas, Nassau, New York-LaGuardia, Orlando, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Providence, Tampa, West Palm Beach
- US Airways Express operated by Air Wisconsin - Albany, Bangor, Buffalo, Charleston (SC), Columbia (SC), Columbus (OH), Dayton, Detroit, Greensboro, Greenville/Spartanburg, Hartford, Huntsville, Martha's Vineyard, Myrtle Beach [seasonal], Nantucket [seasonal], Norfolk/Virginia Beach, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Providence, Raleigh/Durham, Rochester (NY), Savannah, Syracuse, White Plains
- US Airways Express operated by Chautauqua Airlines - Columbia (SC), Columbus (OH), Greensboro, Indianapolis, Louisville, Norfolk/VirginiaBeach, Philadelphia, Providence, Raleigh/Durham
- US Airways Express operated by Colgan Air - Charleston (WV)
- US Airways Express operated by Piedmont Airlines - Buffalo, Hilton Head, Philadelphia
- US Airways Express operated by PSA Airlines - Akron/Canton, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Dayton, Greensboro, Huntsville, Knoxville, Myrtle Beach, Nashville, Philadelphia, Savannah, White Plains
- US Airways Express operated by Republic Airlines - Albany, Buffalo, Burlington (VT), Charleston (SC), Charlotte, Columbus (OH), Dallas/Fort Worth, Hartford, Huntsville, Indianapolis, Jacksonville (FL), Kansas City, Louisville, Manchester (NH), New Orleans, Orlando, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Portland (ME), Providence, Sarasota/Bradenton, Syracuse, West Palm Beach