Salt Lake City International Airport (IATA: SLC, ICAO: KSLC, FAA LID: SLC) is the major airport in Utah and is located several miles west of downtown Salt Lake City. It handles over 20 million passengers a year, mainly by domestic flights though there are still quite a few international connections.
For more information about other airports throughout the world, also see the list of airports.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
There are two terminals. Terminal 1 is subdivided into concourses A and B, while terminal 2 is subdivided into concouses C to E. For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- American Airlines All Year - Dallas/Fort Worth; Seasonal - Chicago-O'Hare
- American Eagle - Chicago-O'Hare
- Frontier Airlines - Cancún, Denver
- Frontier Airlines operated by Republic Airlines - Denver
- JetBlue Airways - Long Beach, New York-JFK
- US Airways - Phoenix
- US Airways Express operated by Mesa Airlines - Phoenix
- Continental Airlines - Houston-Intercontinental
- Continental Express operated by ExpressJet Airlines - Houston-Intercontinental
- Southwest Airlines - Albuquerque, Baltimore, Boise, Chicago-Midway, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Oakland, Phoenix, Portland (OR), Reno/Tahoe, Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane
- United Airlines - Denver
- United Express operated by Shuttle America - Chicago-O'Hare, Denver
- United Express operated by SkyWest Airlines Chicago-O'Hare, Denver, Los Angeles, San Francisco
- Delta Air Lines (also uses concourse C and D) All Year - Anchorage, Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston, Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky, Detroit, Honolulu, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Memphis, Mexico City, Minneapolis/St. Paul, New York-JFK, New York-LaGuardia, Newark, Oakland, Orange County, Orlando, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Portland (OR), Reno/Tahoe, Sacramento, St. Louis, San Diego, Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane, Washington-Dulles, Washington-Reagan; Seasonal - Cancún, Chicago-O'Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth, Fairbanks, Fort Lauderdale, Guadalajara, Indianapolis, Jackson Hole, Nashville, New Orleans, Ontario, Puerto Vallarta, San Francisco, San Jose (CA), San José del Cabo, Tampa, Tokyo-Narita
- Delta Connection operated by SkyWest Airlines (also uses concourse E) All Year - Albuquerque, Austin, Billings, Bismarck, Boise, Bozeman, Burbank, Butte, Calgary, Casper, Cedar City, Chicago-O'Hare, Cody, Colorado Springs, Dallas/Fort Worth, Denver, Elko, Eugene, Fargo, Fresno, Gillette, Grand Junction, Great Falls, Helena, Houston-Intercontinental, Idaho Falls, Jackson Hole, Kalispell, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Lewiston, Long Beach, Los Angeles, Medford, Memphis, Minot, Missoula, Nashville, New Orleans, Oakland, Oklahoma City, Omaha, Ontario, Orange County, Palm Springs, Pasco, Phoenix, Pocatello, Portland (OR), Rapid City, Redmond/Bend, Reno/Tahoe, Rock Springs, Sacramento, St. George (UT), St. Louis, San Antonio, San Diego, San Francisco, San Jose (CA), Santa Barbara, Seattle/Tacoma, Sioux Falls, Spokane, Sun Valley, Tucson, Tulsa, Twin Falls, Vancouver; Seasonal - Guadalajara, Gunnison/Crested Butte, Hayden/Steamboat Springs, Indianapolis, Montrose, Puerto Vallarta, West Yellowstone
- Delta Connection operated by Mesaba Airlines - Austin, Boise, Denver, Detroit, Kansas City, Memphis, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Omaha, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Jose (CA), Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane