Getting there and away
- Rail: The New Chitose Airport Station is located on a spur off the Chitose Line of Hokkaido Railway Company (JR Hokkaido). Rapid service trains operate to and from Sapporo Station in about 35-40 minutes.
- Bus: buses go regularly to Sapporo and Oyachi (4 per hour), Asabu and Miyanosawa (1-2 an hour) and places further away like Muroran (12 times a day) and smaller places like Tomakomai, Hobetsu and Urakawa (usually 1 or a few a day). Buses also serve the Apa Hotel & Resort a few times an hour. Atsuma is served 3 times a day as well.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Air China - Beijing-Capital
- Air Do - Niigata, Sendai, Tokyo-Haneda, Fukushima, Komatsu, Toyama
- All Nippon Airways - Fukuoka, Kobe, Nagoya-Centrair, Osaka-Itami, Osaka-Kansai, Rishiri, Sendai, Tokyo-Haneda, Tokyo-Narita, Wakkanai
- Cathay Pacific Airways - Hong Kong
- China Airlines - Taipei-Taoyuan
- China Eastern Airlines - Shanghai-Pudong
- China Southern Airlines - Dalian
- Continental Airlines operated by Continental Micronesia - Guam
- Eastar Jet - Seoul-Incheon
- EVA Air - Taipei-Taoyuan
- Hong Kong Express Airways - Hong Kong
- Japan Airlines - Akita, Aomori, Fukuoka, Iwate-Hanamaki, Hiroshima, Kobe, Memanbetsu, Nagoya-Centrair, Osaka-Itami, Osaka-Kansai, Sendai, Tokyo-Haneda, Tokyo-Narita, Yamagata
- Japan Airlines operated by Hokkaidō Air System - Kushiro
- Japan Airlines operated by Japan Air Commuter - Shinshu-Matsumoto
- Korean Air - Busan, Seoul-Incheon
- Sakhalin Airlines - Khabarovsk, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk
- Skymark Airlines - Asahikawa, Tokyo-Haneda
- UNI Air - Kaosiung