Getting there and away
- Rail: The Hongqiao Airport is now connected to the city's metro network. A stop on Line 2 was opened at the new Terminal 2 of the airport on March 16, 2010. In October 2010, Shanghai Metro Line 10 will connect to the airport as well, with stations at both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2.
- Taxi: A taxi rank serves the airport from the arrivals level. A bus stop provides various services to other parts of the city. A minibus route terminates at Jing An Temple station. A taxi usually costs between RMB30 and 40. Be warned that late at night the taxi line can be quite long.
- Bus: There are also several reasonably priced buses that go to and from the airport from many different areas of the city including the North Train Station, South Train station and Jing'an Temple.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
There are two terminals at Hongqiao Airport. For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Air China - Taipei-Songshan
- All Nippon Airways - Tokyo-Haneda
- Asiana Airlines - Seoul-Gimpo
- China Airlines - Taipei-Songshan
- China Eastern Airlines - Seoul-Gimpo, Taipei-Songshan, Tokyo-Haneda
- EVA Air - Taipei-Songshan
- Japan Airlines - Tokyo-Haneda
- Korean Air - Seoul-Gimpo
- Shanghai Airlines - Seoul-Gimpo, Taipei-Songshan, Tokyo-Haneda
- Spring Airlines - Changde, Changsha, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Guiyang, Jinjiang/Quanzhou, Nanchang, Shantou, Shijiazhuang, Urumqi, Wenzhou, Xiamen, Zhuhai
- TransAsia Airways - Taipei-Songshan
- Air China - Beijing-Capital, Guangzhou, Guiyang, Hohhot, Kunming, Qingdao, Tianjin
- China Eastern Airlines - Beijing-Capital, Changsha, Datong, Fuzhou, Ganzhou, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Handan, Hefei, Hohhot, Huangyan, Jinan, Kunming, Lanzhou, Lianyungang, Linyi, Liuzhou, Luoyang, Nanchang, Nanning, Qingdao, Shantou, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Urumqi, Weihai, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Wuyishan, Xiamen, Xuzhou, Yantai, Yichang, Zhengzhou, Zhoushan
- China Southern Airlines - Beijing-Capital, Changsha, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Nanning, Nanyang, Ordos, Sanya, Shantou, Shenzhen, Urumqi, Wuhan, Yanji, Yantai, Zhengzhou
- China United Airlines - Beijing-Nanyuan, Fuyang
- Hainan Airlines - Beijing-Capital, Taiyuan, Tianjin
- Hainan Airlines operated by Grand China Express - Weifang
- Hebei Airlines - Shijiazhuang
- Juneyao Airlines - Changsha, Changzhi, Chengdu, Dongying, Guiyang, Huangyan, Kunming, Qingdao, Sanya, Shenzhen, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Wenzhou, Wuhan
- Shandong Airlines - Changde, Jinan, Qingdao, Yantai
- Shanghai Airlines - Beijing-Capital, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Guilin, Guiyang, Jinan, Jingganshan, Jiujiang, Kunming, Linyi, Mianyang, Nanchang, Nanning, Qingdao, Quzhou, Shantou, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Taiyuan, Tianjin, Urumqi, Wenzhou, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xishuangbanna, Xuzhou, Yanji, Yichang, Yinchuan, Yuncheng, Zhengzhou
- Shenzhen Airlines - Guangzhou, Jindezheng, Nanning, Shenzhen
- Sichuan Airlines - Chengdu, Jiuzhaigou
- Xiamen Airlines - Fuzhou, Jinjiang/Quanzhou, Xiamen