Getting there and away
- Car rental is available from rental companies Avis, Budget Rent A Car, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt.
- Airport coaches of Flygbussarna travel directly between Stockholm-Skavsta Airport and the City Terminal in Stockholm (about 90 minutes). There are also airport buses to Södertälje, Linköping, Norrköping, and local stops south and in the southern parts of Stockholm.
- The local railway station in Nyköping is 7 kilometres away. It is served by regional trains on the Linköping - Stockholm - (Gävle) route
- Long-term and short-term parking places as well as taxis are all widely available, but both at a significant cost.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Gotlandsflyg Seasonal - Visby
- Ryanair - Alghero, Alicante, Beauvais, Berlin-Schönefeld, Beziers, Bratislava, Bremen, Châlons-en-Champagne, Charleroi, Dublin, Edinburgh, Eindhoven, Faro, Girona, Hahn, Karlsruhe/Baden-Baden, Krakow, Liverpool, London-Gatwick, London-Stansted, Lübeck, Madrid, Málaga, Malta, Memmingen, Milan-Orio al Serio, Palma de Mallorca, Pisa, Prague, Riga, Rimini, Rome-Ciampino, Tallinn, Thessaloniki, Trapani, Treviso, Weeze; Seasonal - Biarritz, Brindisi, Grenoble, Ibiza, Klagenfurt, Lamezia Terme Marseille, Thessaloniki, Rhodes, Rijeka, Zadar
- Wizz Air - Belgrade, Budapest, Gdansk, Katowice, Kiev-Boryspil, Kiev-Zhulyany, Lodz, Poznań, Vilnius, Warsaw