Getting there and away
- Route 7A of the Anchorage People Mover bus system serves the airport's North and South terminals once every hour in each direction, connecting it with the downtown Transit Center and the Dimond Center mall.
- Taxis, shuttles and rental cars are all available as well.
A shuttle bus runs approximately every 15 minutes between the North and South terminals and the employee and long-term parking lots. A landside inter-terminal walkway was completed in 2009.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
There is a domestic (South) and international (North) terminal. For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Era Aviation - Bethel, Cordova, Emmonak, Fairbanks, Homer, Kenai, Kodiak, Valdez
- Frontier Flying Service - Aniak, Bethel, Fairbanks, Galena, St. Mary’s
- Hageland Aviation Services - Aniak, Unalakleet
- Air Canada - Vancouver
- American Airlines - Chicago-O’Hare, Dallas/Fort Worth
- Continental Airlines - Houston-Intercontinental, Newark, Portland (OR), Seattle/Tacoma
- Delta Air Lines - Atlanta, Detroit, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Salt Lake City
- Frontier Airlines - Denver
- Shared Aviation Services - Deadhorse/Prudhoe Bay, Kuparuk
- Sun Country Airlines - Minneapolis/St. Paul
- United Airlines - Chicago-O’Hare, Denver, San Francisco
- US Airways - Philadelphia, Phoenix
- Alaska Airlines - Adak Island, Barrow, Bethel, Chicago-O'Hare, Cordova, Denver, Dillingham, Fairbanks, Honolulu, Juneau, Kahului, Ketchikan, King Salmon, Kodiak, Kotzebue, Los Angeles [seasonal], Nome, Portland (OR), Deadhorse/Prudhoe Bay, Red Dog Mine, San Francisco, Seattle/Tacoma
- Grant Aviation - Emmonak, Kenai, Kodiak, Homer, Valdez
- PenAir - Aniak, Cold Bay, Dillingham, King Salmon, McGrath, Sand Point, St. George, St. Paul, Unalakleet, Unalaska/Dutch Harbor
- Trans Northern Aviation - Alaska Bush Charters
- China Airlines - Taipei-Taoyuan
- Condor - Frankfurt
- Japan Airlines - Fukuoka, Nagoya-Centrair, Osaka-Kansai, Tokyo-Narita
- Korean Air - Seoul-Incheon
- Omni Air International - Las Vegas
- Vladivostok Air - Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky