Toronto offers the opportunity to see a number of professional sports teams from most of the North American major leagues. It is also the home of the Hockey hall of fame.
Professional Sporting Teams
The following are the professional sporting teams in Toronto:
- The Toronto Blue Jays play in the Major League Baseball league (MLB) at Rogers Centre (also known as Skydome, subway: Union) from April until September
- The Toronto Maple Leafs play in the National Hockey League (NHL) at the Air Canada Centre (subway: Union) from October until April
- The Toronto Raptors of the National Basketball Association (NBA) play at the Air Canada Centre (subway: Union) from November until April
- The Toronto Argonauts play in the Canadian Football League (CFL) at the Rogers Centre (subway: Union) from July until November
- The Toronto Rock of the National Lacrosse League (NLL) play at the Air Canada Centre (subway: Union) from December until April.
- The Toronto FC of Major League Soccer (MLS) play at BMO Field (TTC: 509 from Union or 511 from Bathurst streetcars, GO Transit: Exhibition) from April until November
This is version 2. Last edited at 2:14 on May 22, 07 by dr.pepper.
1 article links
to this page.
Except where otherwise noted, content of this article is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License