Valencia Airport (VLC) is the 8th busiest airport in Spain. The airport has flights to about 15 European countries with about 6 million passengers a year.
For more information about other airports throughout the world, also see the list of airports.
Getting there and away
Valencia airport is situated adjacent to the Autovía A-3 highway which connects Valencia with Madrid and is also close to the Autovía A-7 coastal route to Barcelona. It is also well served by public transport. The airport is connected to the city by a regular bus, which takes 45 minutes, a shuttle service, which takes 20 minutes, and the metro (lines 3 and 5), which takes 15 minutes. The metro also goes to the railway station and port of Valencia. Taxis and car rental agencies are both readily available at the airport and there are thousands of long-term and short-term parking places.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Air Berlin - Cologne/Bonn, Palma de Mallorca, Stuttgart
- Air Europa - Lanzarote, Palma de Mallorca, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Tenerife-South
- Alitalia - Rome-Fiumicino
- Baboo - Geneva
- Blue Air - Bucharest-Băneasa, Sibiu
- Delta Air Lines - New York-JFK
- EasyJet - London-Gatwick
- Iberia - Madrid
- Iberia operated by Air Nostrum - A Coruña, Asturias, Badajoz, Barcelona, Bilbao, Casablanca, Dubrovnik, Funchal, Huesca, Ibiza, Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, León, Lisbon, Madrid, Málaga, Marrakech, Melilla, Minorca, Palma de Mallorca, Santander, Santiago de Compostela, Seville, Tenerife-North, Valladolid, Vigo
- Iberworld - Lanzarote, Tenerife South
- Lufthansa - Düsseldorf
- Lufthansa Regional operated by Eurowings - Düsseldorf
- Niki - Vienna
- Royal Air Maroc - Casablanca
- Ryanair - Barcelona, Bari, Bologna, Bournemouth, Bristol, Brussels South-Charleroi, Cagliari, Dublin, East Midlands, Fuerteventura, Hahn, Ibiza, London-Stansted, Madrid, Malaga, Malta, Milan-Orio al Serio, Marrakesh, Marseille, Memmingen, Oslo-Rygge, Palma de Mallorca, Paris-Beauvais, Pisa, Porto, Rome-Ciampino, Santiago de Compostela, Seville, Trieste, Trapani, Weeze
- Spanair - Algiers, Barcelona, Lanzarote, Madrid, Tenerife-South
- Swiss International Air Lines - Zürich
- TAP Portugal operated by Portugália - Lisbon
- TAROM - Bucharest-Otopeni
- Transavia.com - Amsterdam
- Travel Service Airlines operated by Smart Wings - Prague
- Vueling Airlines - Amsterdam, Brussels, Bucharest-Otopeni, Ibiza, Milan-Malpensa, Munich, Paris-Orly, Rome-Fiumicino
- Wizz Air - Bucharest-Băneasa, Cluj-Napoca, Sofia, Timişoara