Getting there and away
- Train: Direct train services between Vilnius Airport Railway Station and the central station of Vilnius started in October 2008, taking about 7 minutes from the airport to the centre. It is the fastest way and train run daily from about 6:30am to 7:30pm. Trains go about 1-2 times per hour and the one-way price is 2.50 Lt (€0.73).
- Bus: buses 1, 1A and 2 all connect the airport with the city centre.
- Car: taxis and car rental facilities are both widely available at the airport.
Airlines, Destinations and Terminals
For more information about airlines, also see the list of airlines and the details about flying with budget airlines.
- Aer Lingus - Dublin
- Aerosvit Airlines - Kiev-Boryspil
- AirBaltic - Copenhagen, Paris-Charles de Gaulle, Riga, Rome-Fiumicino, Tallinn; Seasonal - Antalya, Dublin, London-Gatwick, Munich
- Austrian Airlines operated by Tyrolean Airways - Vienna
- Brussels Airlines - Brussels
- Czech Airlines - Prague
- Estonian Air - Amsterdam, Berlin-Tegel, Milan-Malpensa, Stockholm-Arlanda, Tallinn
- Finnair operated by Finncomm Airlines - Helsinki
- LOT Polish Airlines operated by EuroLOT - Warsaw
- Lufthansa - Frankfurt
- Norwegian Air Shuttle - Oslo-Gardermoen
- Ryanair - Barcelona-Girona, Dublin, London-Stansted, Milan-Bergamo, Rome-Ciampino
- Scandinavian Airlines - Copenhagen
- Small Planet Airlines Seasonal - Antalya, Rhodes, Heraklion, Varna, Barcelona, Palma de Mallorca, Malaga, Tenerife-South
- Sun d'Or International Airlines Seasonal - Tel Aviv
- UTair Aviation - Moscow-Vnukovo
- Wizz Air - Barcelona, Cork, Eindhoven, Doncaster-Sheffield, London-Luton, Milan-Orio al Serio, Rome-Fiumicino, Stockholm-Skavsta