1. Travellerspoint is committed to respecting the privacy of all its visitors. Your email address, password and date of birth are never visible to the general public. Travellerspoint will not pass on or sell any of your personal information to other parties, it is strictly used for the functionality of this Website.
2. Travellerspoint may collect, store and use information submitted by the users to process registration. This information may be used by Travellerspoint to communicate with you relating to your Website visits.
3. Travellerspoint may use general information regarding Website usage to improve this Website and develop its features. This general information may also be made known to third parties. These statistics are solely for informative purposes and will not include information to identify an individual.
4. By the very nature of the internet, information that is publicly visible online might appear in search engine results or be linked to by other Websites. You have the option of protecting your diary information with a password so that it is no longer publicly visible.
5. If you feel that your privacy is being abused in any way by Travellerspoint or by others whereby Travellerspoint could intervene or help, please contact us.