I love writing almost as much as talking and hope to find enough time to keep you posted about my travels. Probably I will type in Dutch, but later I might write (some) posts in English.
* The Netherlands, because of too many reasons to write here, but most importantly because my family and (most) friends live there.
* London, I never lived in a city I enjoyed more.
* Baños, a town in Ecuador I spontaneously fell in love with.
* Peru, thus far one of the best and most diverse countries for travelling I've been.
* Patagonia, because hitch hiking there was an amazing experience I will never forget.
* Sonam's homestay, though India is truly amazing, sometimes you need to escape it and then there is no better place to be than Sonam's!
* Cambodia, it's inhabitants seem to have an eternal smile.
* Koh Rong, this unspoiled bounty island made me fall in love.
* Myanmar, such a special country and not spoiled by tourism yet.