France visa

Travel Forums Europe France visa

Last Post This thread is marked as being about France
1. Posted by shizivo (First Time Poster 1 posts) 6y Star this if you like it!

Hello everyone, my company is planning to send me to onsite to Europe region for temporary work for an year. I am from India and working in the company for last 10 years and I have pursued by graduation in distance learning while i was working here. Now, for the intra company transfer will it make any issues. Will my education will be considered for the same? Your help will be really appreciated.

2. Posted by Beausoleil (Travel Guru 2028 posts) 6y Star this if you like it!

Will your company help you with the visa process? That would be ideal.

The first thing I would do is contact the nearest French Embassy for information.

You may find some questions answered here:

Good luck and be patient. I'm sure you'll get more answers. TP covers all the world time zones so it can take more than a day to get answers to questions,

3. Posted by Dan Buksh (Budding Member 6 posts) 6y Star this if you like it!

If your company is basically transferring you then i think anything and everything related to you is qualified otherwise why chose you over many other employees?
Don't worry, i hope it is a great opportunity for you and you avail it to the max.

4. Posted by mpprh (Full Member 117 posts) 6y 1 Star this if you like it!

I have found this ...

In 2016, in an attempt to attract more foreigners, the French government has made it easier and more streamlined to obtain certain working permits for non-EU/EEA/Swiss citizens, and the ‘passeport talent’ permit is one such example. This permit now includes the following ten categories:

skilled recent graduates
employees of an innovative company
highly-skilled workers (EU Blue Card holders)
employees on a ‘mission’ with a French work contract
champions of an innovative economic project
economic or financial investors
company representatives
a person internationally or nationally renowned in science, literature, arts, education, sports, and so on

In summary, if you are an executive, independent professional or employee who, in the eyes of the French authorities, has the potential to make a ‘significant contribution’ to the French economy, especially in intellectual, scientific, cultural, sporting or humanitarian fields, and you’ll be involved in a specific project, then you can apply for this four-year, renewable residence permit.

This permit has varying requirements depending on which above category you all into, but some general requirements are to:

provide documentation, often including a bachelor's degree or higher, a detailed CV/resume, information about the work you’ll be involved with, and evidence of sufficient funding (as determined by the French authorities).
meet other criteria as set out by the Commission Nationale des Competences et Talents,
show a work contract, typically for at least 3 months, approved by the DIRECCTE (if an employee, it should be arranged by your employer).

Detailed information (in French) can be found on the French Public Service website ( ), and the French National Assembly website ( ). If you are issued with this permit, then your family members (spouse and minor children) will be issued with a vie privée et familiale card, which allows your spouse to work legally in France. Neither you or your spouse have to sign the CAI.

[ Edit: Edited on 06-Aug-2017, at 22:20 by mpprh ]