Last Post This thread is marked as being about Victoria (Australia)
1. Posted by yunaverles (Inactive 1 posts) 35w Star this if you like it!

Any customs broker you guys would like to suggest for my moving out adventure

2. Posted by Beausoleil (Travel Guru 1708 posts) 35w Star this if you like it!

It's a little difficult to answer this without knowing where you are and where you are moving. To start, you might want to fill out your Profile Page here on TravellersPoint. Most of us will check that before trying to answer questions.

Welcome to TravellersPoint.

[ Edit: Edited on 11-May-2020, 23:26 GMT by Beausoleil ]

3. Posted by karazyal (Travel Guru 2836 posts) 35w Star this if you like it!

Not sure if you are asking about traveling from one country to to another for a permanent or semi-permanent move or you are an ordinary tourist going on a holiday.

You don't mention where you are coming from. Visa requirements for a tourist and for someone seeking employment will probably be different.

Fill out your profile and elaborate a little on what you need for information. What does a "customs broker" mean to you? Someone to ship your household effects for a long stay?

What country are you from? Keep in mind that moving between countries right now because of this Wuhan Virus thing throws a monkey wrench into the works.

Come on back.

4. Posted by berner256 (Moderator 1441 posts) 35w Star this if you like it!

Suggest you go online to seek customs brokers. Each country considers importation a privilege not a right and laws vary. I used a U.S. customs broker to import Javanese gamelan instruments that I still have.

Post 5 was removed by a moderator