Skip Navigation

Visa Hell

Travel Forums Asia Visa Hell

1. Posted by JGlaister (Budding Member 4 posts) 12y Star this if you like it!


I am going to China on the 11th of July, 7 working days, i went to the embassy today and did not get accepted as i put down Training instead of tourist for my reason to go to china.

I am going to china to do martial arts but they said i need a letter from the martial art school which i would not receive in time.

Does anybody have any idea as to what i can do, as i will lose out on my flights if i cant do this,

I was thinking of going to and agency who tey and get your visa for you and just giving a new form with a different Photo.

U reckon that will work.

Please give me some advice..

2. Posted by wtanaka (Budding Member 44 posts) 12y Star this if you like it!

ask them if you can apply for a tourist visa instead

3. Posted by citybell (Full Member 419 posts) 12y Star this if you like it!

Don't put a different photo.

Sugegst you to go to a travel agency and ask then to get a tourist visa.No other way.
If you can get an invitation letter from a business company, then you can apply for a business visa.

If you are going to China via Hongkong then some travel agents in Hongkong can get you a tourist visa.