Skip Navigation

HK entry permit

Travel Forums Asia HK entry permit

1. Posted by Laura Liu (First Time Poster 1 posts) 11y Star this if you like it!

Dear All

I am planning to go to HK for a week, I've got a valid UK visa and a valid chinese passport. I'll be flying from the UK, staying in HK then coming back to the UK. I am wondering in my case, do I still need to obtain an entry permit?

Many thanks for your help!

2. Posted by acachada (Budding Member 11 posts) 11y Star this if you like it!

In the way you describe you would need an HK entry permit. The only way you might be able to avoid to apply for an HK entry permit would be by going to somewhere in mainland china.

3. Posted by mojorob (Moderator 1047 posts) 11y Star this if you like it!

From your profile you're Chinese. It looks like people with a passport from People's Republic of China who are living overseas require an entry permit to visit Hong Kong. Reference Link

[ Edit: Edited on May 23, 2007, at 4:24 PM by mojorob ]